Monday, June 30, 2008

My Rebel Baby




During my ultrasound when I was 20 weeks (on June 4), the ultrasound tech kept slapping and pushing on my belly because our baby was face down and she couldn't get the measurements that she needed. She printed out about 10 pictures for us and when I got looking at them afterwards, I saw this picture. Now I'm not sure which finger he is holding up, but I think he must have been using some sign language to tell the tech to quite pushing him around! Of course I won't tolerate him using that kind of hand gesture once he's here, but I think it's hilarious in this ultrasound picture!

4 comments:

Melissa & J.D. said...

HAHAHA..that's pretty funny Julie! I guess you should be grateful he or she is getting it out of their system now.

mommymelb said...

That's cute! How fun!

Teri said...

I wonder what you have been teaching your children that they start that soooooo young...jk

Bobbi said...

I am so glad you are having another boy! They are too fun.