This Spring while Grandma Kathy was here visiting, she helped the kids make these little Grass Head people. The kids had a lot of fun and kept wanting to add more and more buttons and bells and extras. Within a week, we started to see their grass hair grow. We have given them about 3 hair cuts so far. If you have any interest in making them, here is the link with the instructions: http://jas.familyfun.go.com/crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=11916.
Before and After Pictures:







4 comments:
That is so cute! I love ideas like that. Thanks for sharing!
They turned out so cute!!! Good job, guys!
How cute. we'll have to try this
That is a cute idea, I also saw a grass house on Regis and Kellie that they made with just sponges. These are much cuter. You are such a cute mom. I can't believe that we all have kids and are grown up..isn't it crazy?
Post a Comment