








Also in June, Cambree's cat, Tiger, was chased by a dog that passed by our house and he sought safety up the power pole! He spent the entire night there and most of the next day until a guy from the power company had a chance to come get him down. He had to just use a big stick to poke at him until he jumped. As soon as he landed, he ran for water! Poor lil' guy!

At the end of June and first part of July, Kaleb and Cambree also took swimming lessons at Apple Athletic Club in Idaho Falls. They had great coaches again this year and they learned a lot!








3 comments:
I love your new family photo- so cute! Baseball was crazy this year, with all the rain. I'm surprised that they actually got to play at all!
looks like fun! Can you believe that it is that close until school starts?? I don't know how I feel about that.
Hey...we need an update...even though I see you at Wal-mart...I still want to see an updated post :)
Post a Comment