Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Winter in Idaho

It's winter in IDAHO
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At twenty-five below.

Oh, how I love IDAHO
when the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave IDAHO anyway
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!!

(Author Unknown)

5 comments:

camping anyone said...

What a cute family. Your baby looks like a little boy not a baby. What a cutie! I bet you are having fun with him. It looks like he enjoys having his picture taken already. I hope you had a great Holiday. Talk to you soon!

Melissa & J.D. said...

Julie that is hilarious and oh so true. J.D. and I almost froze to death when we were in Idaho the week before Christmas...-18...brrrr

mommymelb said...

I had forgotten how cold it get's here, and now I'm being reminded! I think I'm going to freeze to death!!!! My kids seems to love it though!

Chad and Angie Ivie said...

Happy Birthday to Cambree Jo! We love you sweetie and hope you have a fun day!

Brown, Inc. said...

I love the family picture at the top. What a beautiful family!