Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ROCK BAND !








While we were in Caldwell for Easter, everyone got into playing Rock Band. (It's like Guitar Hero, but it has drums, a microphone for singing, and hook ups for more than 1 guitar.) I was a little hesitant at first, but once I tried it, I really liked it. I think I pounded the drums a little too hard, but hey - I was rockin' out! LOL ! Kaleb and Cambree added to the band with their flute and maracas that they got from the Easter Bunny! Oh - and don't you love Chad's Rock Star face!?

4 comments:

megan said...

I have played the rock band as well. I think the more you get into it the better it is. Looks like you guys were having fun.

Robyn Baird said...

Our family loves Rockband. BJ and I are trying to beat it on expert right now. I think we've played a little too much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,

This is great! It will be fun looking at it.

mommymelb said...

How fun. I keep trying to get Rock Band for our house, but it's not here quite yet! I'm glad you had fun with it.