I can really tell that this is baby number 3! Reason #1 - I have barely taken any pregnancy pictures. Reason #2 - When anyone asks me how far along I am, I have to guess because I haven't really been keeping track. Reason #3 - Well that's the two main reasons, but when the baby comes, I'm sure I'll probably forget to grab the camera for every cute little thing and then I might not take the time to fill out the baby book. Isn't that what "they" say about having more babies?
Well, now that I've gotten down to the last few weeks, I HAVE been keeping track and have been counting down the days. I am feeling it more and more every day - swollen feet and ankles, impossible to get comfortable at night, having to pee every 30 minutes...but I'm not complaining! HA! (Yea, right!)
Anyway, here is my pregnancy picture at 37 weeks - taken today.
5 comments:
You look amazing for 37 weeks and your 3rd. :)
Can't wait to meet him...whatever his name is! ;)
You are an adorable pregnant mom! :)
I love the shirt you have on too, very cute. Best of luck to you--
Holy cow, I didnt know you were so close to delivering. My sis is due 2 days before you. You look great! I would never have guessed you were that far along. I have not been able to find your blog until tonight. I am sooo excited. Your kids are too cute! Keep me posted on your new arrival and good luck! I think the 3rd kid is the funnest. Your are not as stressed with this one. Talk to you soon!
Crap, Your pregnancy went WAY fast...at least for ME!! I hope everything goes well, you look great, even if you don't feel it.
Post a Comment