Sunday, September 7, 2008

T.P.!

The other day Cambree had been playing outside and she came running into the house. She was hiding her hands behind her back and very excitedly said, "Mom, I have the coolest thing to show you!" She brought her hands forward and said, "BOY SCOUT TOILET PAPER!!" In her hands she had the soft, fuzzy leaves of a weed that she had found in the field. (Her Dad told her about it on one of their walks!) I immediately knew I had to take a picture so I could put it on our blog! So Cambree struck a pose for you all to see her find!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

LOL! That girl is a nut!

megan said...

That is too cute! At least she will be set when she goes camping.

The Bell Family said...

So cute! Her and Sydnee would have so much fun together!!!

Robyn Baird said...

Julie your kids are so stinkin adorable! You only have a month left I can't hardly believe it. You're on the home stretch now! Good luck!