Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bath Time!

Kaleb and I gave Isaac his first bath in the baby tub a couple days ago. He was so good and seemed to actually like it! Kaleb got to wash him while I held him up in the tub a little bit.




Of course the highlight to giving Isaac a bath is that my helper gets to comb his hair at the end!


We took Isaac to his two week appointment yesterday and he was up to 7 pounds and 20 1/4 inches! SO he's gained a little more than a pound since he was born! Growing like a little weed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he a little Kaleb and Cory or what? I can see it so clearly. I just want to hold him every time I see pictures.

mickelsenfamily said...

Love bath time! How cute that Kaleb is helping. And look at all that hair Isaac Has! What a cutie!

Ashley Hancock said...

Congrats on the new addition! He sure is cute! Looks like you had a fun halloween too! Love the costumes!

camping anyone said...

Congratulations!!! He is such a cute little thing! I bet your kids are eatting him up! There are not too many things better in life then babies and puppies! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling alright. Talk to you soon!