I have to post this story because it is classic Cambree. She has always been such a little comedian!
The other day when I stopped at our mailbox to get our mail, I also got my parent's mail out of their box so we could deliver it to their house (next door.) I sent Cambree with the mail to the front door and she knocked and rang the doorbell, but nobody answered. So she ran around to the garage and went in. When she came back out, she didn't have the mail anymore and came and got in the van. We started driving towards our house and I said, "So did Grandpa finally answer the door?" She said, "No, both doors were locked." So I asked her, "Well where did you put the mail then?!?" She proudly said, "I just put it on the steps in the garage." Then she says to me, "Mom, sometimes I think I'm a genius!" I busted out laughing! Now, that's been our little joke around the house for a few days. I'm sure reading this on the blog does not do the punch-line justice because it was the way she said it that made it soooo funny!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She is our little genius, I can so see her saying that!
Post a Comment