Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little Rebel

So if you remember clear back to my 20 week ultrasound pictures in June, the tech captured a funny little hand gesture that it looked like Isaac was doing in utero. I titled the post "My Rebel Baby," Well my sister, Kellie, found this shirt and had to get it for him. Today after Cory gave Isaac a bath, he came and showed me that he had combed his hair into a mohawk. (Yes, can you believe that CORY would do that?!?!) So I hurried and got the shirt so we could take his picture! This one's for you, Kell!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

HA HA HA!
Love it!

Rocky & Mandy said...

Oh I love him!

Rocky & Mandy said...

You've been TAGGED! Share 10 Favorites! 10 songs that you just love, they don't have to be your very top 10, just 10 that you love!

Eddins Family said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog so I'm happy I found it! It's so cute! Wow the new little one is getting big! I hope that all is going good with him and you! I have to apologize I haven't been over to see you or call! But he looks great and you do too!

Anonymous said...

I love his flaring nostrils. He looks like one tough guy that you don't mess with. My little champ!