Sunday, January 18, 2009

Isaac - 3 Months Old

Here are a bunch of pictures of Isaac that we've taken recently! He's growing sooo fast!! He's discovered his tongue and loves to spit and blow bubbles! He "talks" like crazy! He found his hands the other day and likes to watch them. He has also started holding onto things such as toys and Mom or Cambree's hair!! He loves his baths and just kicks and splashes in the water. He's such a good baby and still gets so much love and attention from Kaleb and Cambree.









7 comments:

Kellie said...

You're a little night owl!
that second one cracks me up. He looks so...distinguished.

Julie Hall said...

I have to be a night owl! Everybody's in bed and I don't get interrupted from my projects!

I know - he looks like he has his hand in his "pocket." I think Cambree took that picture!

Ashley Hancock said...

He's grown so fast, seems like you just had him yesterday! Cute pictures!

mickelsenfamily said...

Three Months already! Wow...that has gone by fast. He is so cute and I love the picture of him sucking his thumb.

Anonymous said...

We're missing out. That drives me crazy. He IS changing soooo fast!

Ashley Leonardson said...

He is so cute and growing so fast!!

Chad and Angie Ivie said...

Adorable pictures! I can't wait to hold that little guy again!