
My little girl turned 4! We had 2 parties for her! What a lucky gal! The first "party" we had was right after Christmas while family from the Hall side was here visiting. Since Cambree's birthday is January 16th, we didn't want them to have to turn back around and come again to celebrate with her since they had just been here for Christmas. Plus, we never know how the weather and roads will be this time of year! So while they were here at the end of December, we went to Rexburg to eat at Winger's and go bowling! (Like a dummy, I forgot my camera!) Then the second party, Cambree wanted a "snow party". Her cousins and a couple friends came geared to play in the snow!
Here's Kaylee and Cambree on the sled hill:

Kaylee, Cambree, and MacKelle painting snow with squirt bottles filled with colored water:

Kaleb & Garrett:

Landon with his cheeser grin:

They had a great time and we had to bribe them with hot chocolate and little powdered sugar donut snowmen to get them to come inside so Cambree could open her presents. She definitely got spoiled! Her friends Trace and MacKelle gave her a High School Musical dress and wig (Sharpay - for those HSM fans!) The wig is so funny!


I even got Kaleb to let me take a picture of him with it on! I'm thinking this will make a great blackmail photo when he's a teenager!

Cory's gonna kill me for telling this, but he went in the bathroom one night and the wig was on the floor. So he took his shirt off and put the wig on and walked up behind me in the living room. When I turned around, it freaked me out! I thought there was some long haired red-neck dude in my living room! I ran to grab the camera and he RAN back into the bathroom so I couldn't take his picture!! Here are some other pictures from the party:



These were taken of MacKelle and Cambree playing dress up after the party:


I also took Cambree's pictures for her 4-year portrait! Here are some of my favorites:








Here's Cambree with the snowman that she, Kaleb, and I built on our 1 day of wet, sticky snow!

Then last but not least, on the last day of January, we went to Pocatello to have Mandy cut all of our hair. Cambree decided to go short! I had asked her for 2 days if she was sure she wanted her long hair cut off, and she kept saying "YES", so we had Mandy cut it. Cambree kept kind of slumping down in the chair and then she wouldn't let Mandy fix it afterwards. She got out of the chair and ran to me and just burst into tears! I think she was in shock from seeing a whole new girl in the mirror. After she stopped crying, we saw her looking in the mirror for a while. I told her she looked so much older now - so she's decided she likes it. She couldn't wait to show everyone at church the next day. So Mandy, don't feel bad that she cried, because now that she's used to it, she's flipping her hair around all day. Grandma Linda told her that her haircut was sassy, just like her.

WE LOVE YOU CAMBREE!




4 comments:
Cute post for a cute girl. I can't wait to see her new 'do in person.
How fun! A big happy birthday to her. Love her haircut too.
I can't believe Cory let Mandy cut Cambree's hair short:) It looks super cute!
Cambree, We LOVE your haircut! You are lucky. You get to have so many different lengths because your hair grows so fast.
Post a Comment