Thursday, February 19, 2009

Isaac Playing with His Toys

Isaac is getting so he can hold onto things so it's been fun for the kids to play with him with toys. The only bad part about him being able to use his hands now is that he ends up with a lot of hair (from Mom and Cambree) in his hands. He also tried to grab my glass when I took a drink today while I was holding him. Anyway, a few days ago, Cory went to our storage and got all of Kaleb and Cambree's baby toys. They have had so much fun playing with their old toys and Isaac has taste tested everything!



He also tried out Kaleb's big kid toy! Our Little Guitar Hero!

Aunt Mandy & Uncle Rocky gave this stuffed dog to Isaac. He loves to wrestle with him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for the internet so I can see pics of my cute kids!