Monday, February 2, 2009

Isaac's First Haircut


As you know, our little boy was born with a good head of hair. Even though he has rubbed a bald spot out in the back, the top just kept getting longer and longer! When we combed it all forward, it was almost to his eyebrows! Cory was tired of the "comb-over" look, so we had Aunt Mandy give him a trim! His hair looks so much better! He didn't really want to cooperate for the "after" picture, but hopefully you can see what it looks like.





4 comments:

Kellie said...

LOL Little cutie.
Good thinking to ditch the comb over.

Chad and Angie Ivie said...

He is getting so big--I love the haircut!

Eddins Family said...

Cruising is the way to go! It is so fun! There were TONS of activities for kids on our boat. They even have their own swimming pools! Very cute bows! Oh, and I was reading about Cory and the wig...ha ha ha that is too funny! I'm sure he loves that you put that in your blog.

Bobbi said...

I love little boys with fresh haircuts. so sweet.