
I bought these fun letters online from a lady that cuts wood and either sends it unfinished so you can Do It Yourself, or she will finish them for you. I chose to finish them myself so I could choose the colors and because it cost half the price! I am really happy with the way they turned out! I might put a few little paper/fabric flowers on them. What do you think? Should I add some little flowers? I put my S P R I N G letters up and the very next morning, I woke up to
THIS:

Cambree's comment when she looked out the window:
"WHAT would the weatherman say ?!?!"
I thought for a split second that maybe I better get the snowmen decorations back out! But then I guess Spring will eventually get here...SOMEDAY!




4 comments:
*I* think you should make some for me!
I also think you should post the link to the site you bought your letters.
And I think Cambree is hilarious.
I think you should leave the letters just how they are! Less is more! ps I really don't like snow anymore!!!
Kell - There is a link to where I bought them. You can click on my post where it says "a lady" and also in my faves it's the "Allie's Attic" one.
I love the letters. I like embellishments if there's not too many.
Post a Comment