
I BOUGHT:
15 Boxes Post Cereal ~ .57 per box
6 Cans Dole Pineapple ~ .45 per can
3 Kraft Salad Dressing ~ .08 per bottle
2 Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce ~ 1.00 ea (not real cheap, but I love it!)
1 Two Liter Pop ~ Free
1 Johnson's Buddies Soap ~ Free (actually made .03 on this)
1 Colgate Toothpaste ~ Free (made 1.00 on this)
3 Oust Spray Disinfectant ~ .99 per can
1 Halls Cough Drops ~ .18
1 Johnson's Baby Lotion ~ 1.14 (not real great, but was $2 off)
1 Box Fruit Snacks ~ .52 (again, not real great, but about 1/2 price)
I PAID: $17.21 (before Tax) If I would have paid retail for these items at the respective store's price, my actual total would have been $119.08 (before tax).
Not too shabby for my first time trying this whole coupon craze!




8 comments:
Good haul Julie! I got cereal for just the $.67 cents. I haven't started getting the paper yet to get all the coupons, (next week...) But I'm so very excited to get on it! Have fun and happy couponing
Crazy! I might have to start figuring out how to do the couponing thing and jump on the wagon with you guys! The savings are insane!
Awesome! All just from coupons huh??
HOw do you do it? Is there some special trick or just coupons from the paper? Fill me in I'm all about saving money.
where did you buy this stuff? we need to save money like that too.
That's awesome! I have been wanting to get into that also! You'll have to tell me what you did and where!
Great Job! I want to know how you did it as well. Please share!
AWESOME!! Way to go I need to figure all this out! I will be questioning you about this:)!!!
Post a Comment