Isaac turned 5 months old on the 18th.


He is eating baby cereal well, is rolling over from belly to back, and is growing like crazy.



As Uncle Chad says, he has "thunder thighs." He loves to give big squeezy, pinchy hugs and slobbery kisses (just ask Angie - she got treated to several while they visited over the weekend.) He even tried to suck on Chad's bald head! (Oh and by the way, Angie and Chad found out today that they are getting a BOY!) They will be AMAZING parents!!

Kaleb and Cambree have decided to try changing his diaper once in a while. But if it's anything more than wet, they let us take over!

Here's my wild child ready to go with me to West Jefferson's Jr. Miss Pageant.

Whew...now I feel like I'm caught up in the blogging world. Now if only I can get caught up at my house! ;) I'm sure it would help if I would GET OFF THE COMPUTER!! LOL!




2 comments:
Cute Kids!!!
Who won Jr. Miss?
Your kids are beautiful! Your blog is super cute too! I thought Jr. Miss was really good this year. Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment