I was reading Parenting magazine and came across this:
"No one ever told me that becoming a mother would at some point require me to cup my hand in front of my child's mouth in an attempt to capture as much vomit as possible and keep his clothes intact. And they certainly didn't tell me what to do with that handful once I had it."
I thought it was funny, and so true! So it gave me an idea for a post! I want you to share what being a mother (or father) has come to mean to you. Funny or serious! Simple or exaggerated!
So start your comment with "No one ever told me..." and let's hear what you've discovered along the way.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
No one ever told me that when I would finally get a full nights worth of sleep, I'd just wake up feeling guilty that I didn't check on the kids at night!
I swear I did this already. It dissapeared!
No one ever told me how much your heart could grow with each new child!
No one ever told me that when the kids make a mess with the cornstarch, the peanut butter, the markers, etc., my first thought would be, "This is so funny, where's the camera?!"
Post a Comment