Before Christmas, Cory and I got an eliptical machine. I was determined to lose my baby weight after Isaac was born. (Friend!) But I HATE to exercise! (Foe!) The first time I got on it, I was winded after only a couple minutes! (Foe!) But now I've worked up to 20 minutes and could go even longer if I really wanted to! (Friend!) I have lost about five pounds, (Friend!) and I haven't changed my eating habits much so I guess exercising isn't SOOO bad. The other day, Cambree was climbing on the machine and after months of telling her she needed to stay off of it because she would fall - she finally did. I could tell it hurt, but she was trying SO hard not to cry because she knew she wasn't supposed to be on it. The next day I discovered just how BAD that fall hurt when I was helping her get out of the tub and saw this on her leg: (FOE!!)

I have to force myself each morning to get on the machine and I will use any excuse to get out of doing it! I gladly take holidays and weekends off and any other day that I have to get ready to go somewhere. But on those many days that I am staying home, I don't have any reason not to exercise. So I try to use it as often as I can or else I feel guilty! Friend or Foe? The jury's still out on that...
2 comments:
OUCH! I can't believe she didn't show me that today. Good job on the 5lbs. Maybe taking the kids out for a discovery walk each day would be funner?
Sorry Cambree. Remember It's important to mind Mom and Dad. I'm glad I have Janalee to walk with. It really helps to have each other to help us keep doing it. You know I'm into Dancing With the Stars. Ty Murray is doing good. I don't think he'll win, bute he looks good out there. That's really cool that you have that pic of him.
Post a Comment