Kell - You must have just been sitting at your computer all day waiting for me to F-I-N-A-L-L-Y post this! LOL! What can I say other than - I've been BUSY!
congrats!!! He is so sweet, I love little babies, it never lasts long enough..so enjoy the time with him, where he sleeps and sleeps and doesn't talk back...jk You look great!
9 comments:
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! J/K
You are right, he is perfect in every way. Congrats again, Sis! :)
Kell - You must have just been sitting at your computer all day waiting for me to F-I-N-A-L-L-Y post this! LOL! What can I say other than - I've been BUSY!
He is so precious! What is cute baby. He is so little! You look fabulous for just having a baby!
Congratulations! He is so adorable! Glad all went well.
You do look fantastic for just giving labor!! I am glad everything went well for you. Isaac is so adorable. Great name too~
What a beautiful baby. I love the picture of him on the side. I am glad everything went well, and you do look great! He also has a great name.
He is so cute, Julie! I can't wait to meet him. I love all that hair! Congratulations. Looks like you have some good little helpers!
Congrats Julie, Cory and family! I love his name! You look fantastic...what a cute family you have!
congrats!!! He is so sweet, I love little babies, it never lasts long enough..so enjoy the time with him, where he sleeps and sleeps and doesn't talk back...jk
You look great!
Post a Comment