Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Isaac - One Week Old

I promised some more pictures, but have not had much time to post. Plus, I was working on a cute little project on Scrapblog, but have yet to finish it. So I decided to post these pictures that I took on Isaac's One Week Birthday! (He's officially 10 days old today!)




8 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Oh...how stinken precious!!! I love how he's all nestled into the towels. What a cute idea. Hope you are doing well. He's adorable!

Kellie said...

Great pictures!!! Isaac is sleepy enough you can get him to do those poses. I tried (and failed) with Cannon! :)

Anonymous said...

I want one of those pictures. That is TOO priceless and adorable.

JC and Jena said...

He's so perfect! I love that one of him on the pile of towels! SO sweet! Congratulations!

mommymelb said...

He is beautiful Julie! How are you doing with the third? Is there anything you need or anything I can do? Let me know!

The Bell Family said...

Congratulations! He is a such a perfect baby. Have fun, 3 is a really fun..... and challenging time!!!! Hope you're feeling okay and getting a little sleep:)

Chad and Angie Ivie said...

So adorable!!! I would love a copy of the second to last picture. I can't wait to see him again!

Rocky & Mandy said...

SOOO CUTE!!! Those look really good Julie! I want some copies! He looks so tiny, can't wait to see him again!