KCL has posted the 2nd step. Click here to learn more. I guess I need to work on this step because I haven't broken down yet and signed up for a newspaper subscription! I'm working on it!
My Post Register subscription isn't all that great right now as they only get 1 of the 3 inserts that are out there...but in July they'll start getting all 3 again, so if that's the paper you're thinking about I'd wait until July. I've even thought about stopping mine until then. :)
But if you want some coupons I'm not using they're all yours!
Thanks for letting me know Melanie! I hadn't heard! How did you find that out? They must have had enough people complain that they decided to bring the coupon inserts back! Wahoo!
2 comments:
Don't feel bad about your lack of subscription.
My Post Register subscription isn't all that great right now as they only get 1 of the 3 inserts that are out there...but in July they'll start getting all 3 again, so if that's the paper you're thinking about I'd wait until July. I've even thought about stopping mine until then. :)
But if you want some coupons I'm not using they're all yours!
Thanks for letting me know Melanie! I hadn't heard! How did you find that out? They must have had enough people complain that they decided to bring the coupon inserts back! Wahoo!
Post a Comment