Monday, May 11, 2009

SON IN THE SUN




Does this boy look like he's ready for some SUN? He put on his shorts so he could go play outside because it looked so nice when he checked the weather by looking out the window! But when he got outside, there was such a cool wind blowing, he came back inside. He pulled his chair over by the window so he could sit in the warm sun that was coming in through the window. He eventually ended up laying in the sun and then fell asleep! I thought it was cute (until bedtime came around and because he had taken a nap, he didn't want to go to sleep until about 11pm!) ;)

[In the window sill, Kaleb has a green bean plant growing in a cup that he planted at school. He is SO PROUD of that little plant, but he LOVES {and waters} it a little too much! I hope it lives when we transplant it!]


1 comment:

mickelsenfamily said...

Poor kid! He's craving sun and warm weather. It will be here soon. That's cute he got all decked out to play outside and then it was too cold. I'm glad to know the sun was shining at least. I heard about the free movies last night on the news. Thanks for posting about it. This is something I'll have to take advantage of.