I have to add a little couponing show-off to this post. Today I went to Albertson's for a quick trip and a few days ago I bought toothpaste at Wal-Mart. 12 Bottles of Kraft Salad Dressing, 12 Bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce (my fave!), and 9 tubes of Colgate toothpaste. MY COST!?! NOTHING!!! {except for tax!}

How did I do it? I had gotten a coupon insert a couple Sunday's ago that had some great coupons for $1 off, $1.50 off, & $2 off a lot of the things that we buy anyway. So I went on eBay and bought 10 of those coupon inserts (which did cost me about $11, but to average that out would be a few cents per coupon). Then I waited until I found a sale for those things. Wal-Mart actually has 4.6 oz tubes of Colgate and Crest for $1, so I used nine $1 off coupons making them FREE. {Don't know where my tenth coupon went or else I would have gotten one more!} Then at Albertson's this week, Kraft Salad Dressing was two for $3 ($1.50 each) I had twelve coupons for Kraft Dressing for $1.50 off each bottle making them FREE! The last one gets a little trickier! Sweet Baby Ray's Sauce was on sale for $1 a bottle. I had coupons that were $1 off 2 bottles. Today Albertson's sent out coupons that will double the value of your coupons. I used 6 coupons and 6 doublers, making it $2 off 2 bottles x 6 = 12. Final price: FREE!! I had to do the doublers in 2 separate transactions because Albertson's only allows you to use 3 doublers at a time. It is so fun to bring home my free stuff to show Cory! I also share my cheap and free stuff with my Mom so she is stocked up too for the summer! Yeah!! Bring on the BBQ and Salad Season!!




No comments:
Post a Comment