Cambree has a little friend that lives next door. His name is Royce. Cambree is constantly asking if she can go to his house. His Mom told me that he asks her if he can come to our house. But so far, it's never been quite the right time. Either, we are getting ready to go somewhere, or the weather's really cold and rainy, so they can't play outside. Anyway, Royce and Cambree have figured out a way. Twice now they have met in the middle of the hay field between our two houses. When I went outside to check on her the other day, this is what I found:


It was so cute I had to run inside to get my camera. I tried to zoom in as much as I could and they don't even know I took the pictures. She told me later that she and Royce had tasted the hay leaves. I wish the weather would warm up so these two can finally get together to play!
2 comments:
Too cute!
This is the cutest thing ever!!
Post a Comment